We are a fast growing family of companies with employees and job postings in almost every State, Territory, and Internationally. We are always seeking highly motivated individuals to fill our exciting and diverse positions in support of our multifaceted capabilities. We seek personnel with integrity, dependability, a team attitude, customer courteousness and an ability to respond and work in a fast-paced environment.
Click the button below to view Goldbelt's current job openings and to apply.
Goldbelt Facility Support Services, LLC values every employee and we intend to keep our benefits competitive within the government contractor community.
- Business Casual Dress
- Medical Insurance - Underwritten by Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Dental Plan - Underwritten by Ameritas
- Vision Plan - Underwritten by VSP through Ameritas
- Disability Income
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability - Underwritten by the Hartford Life Insurance
- AD&D - Underwritten by the Hartford Employee
- Assistance & Work Life Program (EAP)
- Health Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401K plan (with 100% safe harbor vesting)
- Career Development
- Tuition reimbursement continuing education program
- Online courseware provided by BizLibrary
- Paid Time Off (PTO) including
- Holidays Bereavement Leave
- Military Reserve Leave
- Employee Referral Bonus
EEO: Goldbelt Inc. and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. EEO is the Law
Shareholder Hire Preference: As an Alaskan Native Claims Settlement Act Corporation, Goldbelt, Incorporated, (and its related entities where the corporation maintains 25 percent ownership interest), is allowed, under Federal law, to extend hiring and training preferences to its shareholders, shareholders' descendants and spouses, other ANCSA corporation shareholders, and/or Native Americans. Goldbelt's employment and training preferences are extended based on an individual's status as a shareholder of Goldbelt, Incorporated, enrollment as a tribal member or other evidence of affiliation with a Native community or tribe. These preferences reflect stock ownership or political affiliation with a Native community or tribe and are not a direct benefit of race or ethnicity.